The first thought that comes to mind before shifting is how you would pack a bulk of items and how the items would be carried to the new place. While small items can be packed easily on our own, packing and moving the furniture items is a huge task. Furniture pieces should be moved carefully to avoid scratches, dents, and damages.
Thankfully, furniture removal and storage services are widely available in today’s time. Some of these companies also offer packing services. These companies substantially eliminate the hassle of relocating your house or office.
Storage service means that the company would pack and take the furniture items and store them in a place for a certain period. People having limited time and off days mostly opt for the storage service. Also, it is suitable for those who need to leave the previous place well before the shifting. And on the shifting day, the company would carry the stored items to the destination. Yes, it is this simple!
However, when you choose a storage and removal service, you must select wisely and carefully. It is always suggested to trust a professional. Many moving and storage companies are out there. But not all of them are proficient and well-equipped. Inexperienced companies and teams may end up damaging your furniture and compromise quality service.
So, before finalizing, you must make a checklist. Now, match the qualities you have noted with the service being provided by the furniture removal and storage company. Let us guide you about some points that you must include in your checklist to verify the quality of the service.
- Always check if the company is licensed or not. A licensed company would give at least a standard quality of service. Also, check if the license number is valid or not.
- Know where the furniture would be stored. Make sure the company has its own storage space. Confirm that the stored items would be securely monitored by the company authority.
- Opt for a company that has adequate equipment for packing and storing items and versatile vehicles. Loading and moving furniture require several tools to make the task risk-free. The company must have the equipment.
- Check on the insurance provided by the company. The insurance would provide you compensation in case of damage to the items.
- Experience talks. Choose a company that has experience in this field and has experts in the team. Also, choose a company which is active in recent times.
- Pick a company that provides a credible cost estimate for storage and removal. This is a reflection of their expertise and professionalism. Choose the best pricing but prioritize quality service.
- Check the company’s website to find reviews. If the website posts both negative and positive reviews, it maintains transparency. You may rely on such companies that are honest and eager to improve.
You can check online ratings to choose the best storage and removal company. Match the company with the aforementioned checklist. Now call up the company that has most of the qualities.