It takes approximately 3 days to complete a floor sanding and polishing service in Sydney. However, it solely depends on the company you have selected for help and the sanding method they are focusing on. Moreover, there are various factors, which can change the time it takes for sanding or polishing your wooden floor. If the condition of the floor is bad, then you can expect the job to take a few extra days to be completed.
Moreover, the weather is going to make a huge difference. So, it is always wise to actually check the day and the following 3 to 4 days in advance to see if the weather is not too dry. After that, you can contact a suitable company for cleaning help.
Following Up The Sanding And Coating Option
There are some preparation spots you need to focus before choosing a floor sanding and polishing service in Sydney. These options will address your needs well and offer the right services.
- It is vital for the team to get clear and safe access to the site. There needs to be enough access for procuring the heavy machinery in. In case if it’s not possible, it is ideal to talk to the experts first to get some alternative arrangements.
- Moreover, the team will need assistance from your side for operating the sanding and polishing machines. So, be sure there is enough light and even power available. The power needs to be inside the house and not from the power box. There needs to be proper availability of water too to cover the task well.
- The flooring area that needs to be sanded must be free from furniture and debris. The furniture needs to be removed together along with the floor coverings like tacks, staples and more. In case there are tacks, smooth edges on floor and staples, then a separate removal quotation needs to be provided for excess cost.
- Be sure to remove all the unsealed food items from the pantry along with the other storage spots. Even the polyurethane smell can taint the same and that’s the last thing you could have asked for.
- It is also vital for you to leave the kickboards with new kitchen spots until the completion of the floor sanding and polishing. In case you have laid down new carpet, it must be done when the floor is fully finished and covered.
Deal With Experts
Whenever you are planning to get hold of a reputed company for floor sanding and polishing in Sydney, don’t forget to check their rates and credibility. What do others have to say about their services? In case they are unsatisfied with the results. Try to gather all the information you can.